Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child



In a shocking turn of events, Darren Choy has declared that he is not the biological father of Isobel Daniella Iking Chong. He has also been acquitted and discharged of his enticement case involving showbiz personality Daphne Iking.
The parties in the case reached a settlement involving a public apology by Choy to Iking's ex-husband Ryan Chong Yiing Yih, said Choy's lawyer Datuk Jagjit Singh Monday.
Corporate figure Choy was discharged and acquitted from the charge of enticing TV presenter Daphne Iking after the complainant in the case, Iking's ex-husband Chong, withdrew the private prosecution.
Magistrate Engku Ahmad Rashdi Engku Abdillah made the decision on Monday after being informed by Choy's lawyer Jagjit that the parties in the case have reached a settlement that involved a public apology by Choy to Chong.
In the statement read out in court by Jagjit Monday, Choy declared:
1. I, Darren Choy, does duly hereby acknowledge that my relationship with Daphne Iking has caused embarrassment and humiliation to Ryan Chong, his parents, siblings and relatives.
2. I do further acknowledge that my relationship with Daphne Iking has resulted in a private prosecution by Ryan Chong against me being the subject matter of the current proceedings in court.
3. I regret that the issues raised in the cross-examination by my counsel may have tarnished and sullified the reputation, character and image of Ryan Chong, his parents, siblings and relatives.
4. I further acknowledge the allegations:
i) that Ryan Chong has promised money to any woman in China for keeping confidential any relationship in China; ii) that Ryan Chong has promised Daphne Iking money when she agreed to marry Ryan Chong; iii) that Ryan Chong was promised inheritance by his grandfather; on hindsight may now appear to be questionable and I do hereby retract these allegations.
5. I do hereby state that I am not the biological father of Isabel Daniella Iking Chong.
6. I do hereby tender my sincere and unreserved apology to Ryan Chong, his parents and siblings.
It is understood that the apology will be published in major newspapers Tuesday
-- Source: Asia One News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau