December: The Month of My Final Year Project

As you all know, I am in my Final Year now. Another 1 Semester to go and I am done with my Degree studies but before I can reach for my happy ending, first and foremost I must finish my project *sigh*

I chose to study more about Marble goby (Oxyeleotris marmoratus) regarding their optimum stocking densities. I am dealing with larvae you guys! I am proud to be a larvae researcher *laugh*

Well, here is a picture of it. FYI, d AH stands for day-after-hatched :)


 1 d AH

Do you have any idea what is the length of this larvae? Guess what, it is only 3 mm in total length. Yeah, ONLY.. huh.. Yes..from the upper jaw until the end of the tail of larvae. Now you know


For this 1 whole month (already started yesterday), I will be doing an intensive experiment which takes 2 - 3 trials. In order for me to gain enough result for my writing, I am determined to do this. Bring it on! Argh.. Need my hubby's support. I wonder, will I have the time to hang out with Marcie and the gang ?? Nvm




This is how I arrange my 12 cute little aquariums. Why is the water green? Is the water dirty? No. It is called green water.


Green water = water + phytoplankton (google it friend if ya dunno wat phytoplankton is)



Provides protection. Controls water quality. Supply feed. Blah-blah-blah (more fish talk). Some species, they prefer these type of water. Fish love to play hide and seek *laughing*


Wish me luck y'all. Oooooohhhhhh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child