The Sound of Music

This afternoon I was surfing through my FB when I saw my parents were tagged in my Aunt Abelle's FB photo album. Pictures of my dad's cousin's dinner wedding reception. I didn't had the chance to attend the wedding since I was very busy in UMS. Oh well. I have decided to post those pictures here anyways. Thanks Aunt Abelle !! *smile*



Dad and Grand-uncle Michael


Dad singing his favourite solo number 


Mum and my pretty cuzzie Ignasia (on stage) + Eileen (bride)



Congratulation Eileen and Rudy !! May God bless both of you. Amen :)
 

FYI, mum and dad loves to sing. I love to sing. Definitely, I inherited the singing gene from both of them *evil-laugh*

Comments

AccEBeR AiNaT said…
lol gal.in ur final yr ady ka?wow..time fliess..ee..si uncleeee sama si aunty..hahaha..lama tia npk..
SteffianaJ said…
yalor.final suda kunun.wakaka.another 1 sem to go ni.

akaka..c uncle jinius sm c aunty mary bha tu..ngehehe..

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child