A New Beginning

Happy New Year 2010 !!


It's not too late for me to wish and it is never too late my friend. Anyways, I hope all of you celebrated your New Year in a wonderful and joyous ways. Be grateful for God's blessings and guidance for we are in the year 2010 now.


As for me, I started my 2nd trial of my project on 30.12.2010 and will be finishing it on 14.01.2010. Hope this time I will get a better result so I won't be doing another trial..again (fingers crossed) :P Oh please help me dear Lord. Amen.


On 01.01.2010, I managed to make myself to go to 1Borneo Hypermall with hubby. What did we do there? He brought me to Grand Borneo Hotel and guess what, his boss was there. Haha. I was shocked to see him there at first but wait until you get to the best part.

Eventually, hubby managed to lure me into their suka-suka hati programme which was Bowling Time!! There were 7 of us but only 5 of us played. It was hubby's 1st time but hey, not bad for a 1st timer. Beginner's luck perhaps. Miahaha *wink* Hubby is always so good in sports so maybe that's why he is so good in it. Everyone had fun and at first, I was a little bit shy to play (main sama bos bha tu?? gila ka)


Our day ended with dinner at Fish&Co and then I was back again in my room. All alone..in front of my laptop.. eating Chipsmore..watching Garfield The Movie.. Hahaha.. Kidding..


As for my New Year's resolution, I will graduate in September or October this year..yeeehhaaaaa!! So, I hope I will be graduating this year (with mom too) and then I want to find a job.. And also, improve myself in certain ways :D Amen..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child