Miss You Like Crazy


 

Jericho Rosales (a famous actor from Philippine) and Carmen Soo (the gorgeous Malaysian model turned actress), acted together in a television series - A Time for Us in the year 2008. Until now I haven't seen that drama yet. Don't know why la. I suppose I have to wait until it magically come out in Astro Prima or whatsoever. You know how Tagalog movies may give you an emotional breakdown. I just love Tagalog dramas or movies, if compared to Malay, Korean or Japanese dramas, I prefer the Pinoys. Mabuhay. I just don't understand why a lot of my friends went crazy and addicted to the Japanese or Korean dramas. Not for me though. Not for me. I love the Philippines love stories. Indonesian dramas, too much drama for me. Pangako Sayo and what's the name of that drama again, aiya, I can't remember owh. Dulu2 time sa Form 1 & 2 tu kena kasi main d Astro Prima. Yang ada Kristine Hermosa tu bha. Yang ada Leo and Christian. Aha. Aha. Ok. I remember liao. Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas bha. Aish, u guys. How can u forget la. Hehe. Here are more pictures of JR & CS together.

 

 


Jeng jeng jeng. This time, another Malaysian actor got the chance to act in a Philippine movie as well. Who is the lucky guy? He is the one and only, Hans Isaac. Phew. I found out about it when I read the Berita Harian Online a few minutes ago. Even though he is not the main actor in that movie, that was a very good accomplishment for him. Ok ok. What's the name of the movie? Miss You Like Crazy. Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz is the main character of that movie. The movie will be out in the Philippine's cinema on 24 Feb 2010, in Malaysia leh? When oh? I wanna watch it tooooo. Below is the trailer of the movie.



Some pictures of them:

 
This is the poster of the movie



 

Looking forward to watch this movie. When will you be screening in Malaysia? Argh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child