Oh noooo..

Oh no. Oh dear. The holiday is coming to an end. Surprisingly, I have not done any revisions, lecture notes reading, library visiting and yada yada. Holiday what. Then just now, a friend of mine asked me about the Entrepreneurship assignment. Wait wait wait. What? Assignment? Oh. I have an assignment? Ok. Mau habis suda holiday baru teringat la kan. Nice. Macamana juga. The lecturer of this subject is super boring@super SS@super irritating. Anyways, itu sendiri punya tau la kan. 

It turned out to be, we were asked to complete 2 assignments.

Assignment 1: Find an entrepreneur and describe about him/her. Thanks to hubby for giving me a few names. Such as, the late Lim Goh Tong and Robert Kuok. I will be talking about one of them for sure. Just google them or wiki them. Haha. Nowadays, everything is so freaking easy. EVERYTHING IS IN THE INTERNET. I bet all of the students depend on the internet, especially Google to find information regarding their assignments. Just like mua. Muahaha. Like one of the episodes of CSI: Miami in Astro Channel 701 (AXN) :P

A boy accidentally killed his own father by operating a crane using only a remote control (like a remote controlled helicopter)

CSI Duquesne: How did you do it? How did you operate the crane?
Boy: Everything is in the internet.

Gagaga. The boy is right. But what he did was wrong. Tsk. He only wanted to scare his father bha dat. Sekali, malang tidak berbau. Huhu. 

CSI Calleigh Duquesne

Assignment 2: Figure out a product which is not in the market yet. What? This one is pretty easy I think. She wanted us to invent a new product is it? I will hand this task to Macy or anybody. After all, it is a GROUP assignment.

Btw, when I was searching for the late Lim Goh Tong's images in Google. Suddenly I saw a  picture of a Chinese girl which is half-naked. Adoi. Tahniah la. How come oh? Biasalah, everything is in the internet kan. Haha.

For those who does not know who are Lim Goh Tong and Robert Kuok. Alright then, LGT was the one who built Genting Highlands despite of a huge amount of difficulties. RK is the 'Sugar King of Malaysia'. I'm not sure about RK (I have not done research about him yet) but what I know is, LGT lived as a very poor kid in China. He followed his cousin to Malaysia(Malaya at that time) when he was 19 to seek for a job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child