Falling for Mr. Wrong




Hello friends, I am at the UMS library with Intan and Macy. A lot of students are here in the library doing their project, assignment and etc. So, we were searching for a table where we can plug our laptop's cable and we found one. Of all the books in the library, guess what book did I found on our table? That book! Falling for Mr. Wrong by Caroline Upcher. Hahaha. I think God is doing His thing on me now. Thank you Lord.

If you google the title, this book is among the Top 4 in Google! Wow. Usually books do have same title mah.

Then, I decided to borrow this book and read it. Maybe it have something to do with my life. Who knows right.

Have a nice day everyone.

=xoxo=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child