Your Body is A Wonderland


 Synopsis: A Tim Burton-directed film, released March 5, 2010, features a combination of live action and motion-capture digital animation, and follows Alice Kingsleigh (Mia Wasikowska), who is now 19 years old, as she attends a party only to be proposed for marriage in front of hundreds of snooty society types. She follows the White Rabbit (Michael Sheen) into Wonderland, where she is needed to slay the Jabberwock, while being there finding herself learning to become a strong-willed, independent young woman. Despite being produced and distributed by Disney, Burton has stated that he did not intend this film as a sequel to the 1951 version.

The other day, Macy and I went to watch the movie: Alice in Wonderland. When we arrived at the counter to buy the tickets, there were only 4 seats left. We sat at different rows, Macy in front row and me just behind her. Here is the magical part, luckily, the 3 seats besides Macy's row and my row were sat by a family of 6. Then the youngest daughter was saying to her mum that she wanted to sit wit her and bla bla long story short, I changed seats with her. Aww. So nice of me. Wahaha. *Applause* Oh ya, the mum then asked her daughter to thank me. She said ' Thank you kak' and I replied 'You're welcome adik' with a big beautiful smile of mine. Hahaha

Now, about the movie, the cast I remembered the most is Anne Hathaway as the White Queen (Sorry Red Queen, you large head is not large enough. Akakaka). Which part? All of it, especially the thing with her hands. She is so funny and adorable here. Haha. You have got to see it to understand what I mean here. And the way she expresses her nauseousness in that movie. Made me laugh. ('....it's against my vow to harm living creatures..' then, a firefly flew across her face) Look at her facial expression. ROFL


1 new word I've added to my dictionary is the word 'muchness' :D I just love that word, muchness. I thought that word does not exist in English but tettt, that word do exist! Shamefully speaking. Ngee. Surprisingly for me because it felt wrong to me. Muchness. Blushness. Business.

However, it seems like the director did modify the movie a bit. As far as I can remember, I've seen the original Alice movie (when I was 7 or 8 I think?) and this one is a bit different.

Anyways, I loved it.

Rating: 9 out of 10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child