Industrial Training and etc. wow! it's my 100th post! Hahahaha


Yehaaa. 4 weeks of practical at Babagon and Tanjung Badak done! Starting from tomorrow I will start my 5th week of practical at Likas. Will stay there until week 7. Week 8-9 back to Babagon. Near my house mah. Easier for me. Hoho.

Babagon with my coursemates and new friends from UMT

Group photo with Mr Guramon

Tanjung Badak (collecting Mouse Grouper's eggs)

Group photo with Mr Lu and other staffs at Tanjung Badak

**********************************************************************

Wanna take this opportunity to thank all of my family and friends who had wished me for my success of winning both Sugandoi & Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan Kolopis 2010


THANK YOU ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!

***********************************************************************
Last but no least.. this pic is dedicated to a special someone.. I miss you :)

I hope you are reading my blog because I know you are reading it now *wink*

**********************************************************
Jabatan Perikanan Likas here I come! *flying*

Comments

drelz said…
Ish..benci sy..kedapatan baca blog..ahaha
SteffianaJ said…
Nah kan.. I knew it :D ekekeke.. my pembaca setia.. awww~~

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child