Movie Review: Toy Story 3 (3D)

Good afternoon amigos. Que tal? (How are you?) I bet all of you are in the Monday blues mood. So am I *sigh* Haha..

Baiklah. Let's proceed to my post of the day. Yesterday, I finally went to the movies with Mum, Steven, Aaron and Nana. Mum and me bought the tickets on Thursday for Sunday's movie.



It's not really worth it to watch Toy Story in 3D. Why? Not many 3D stuff pun. Shrek 3D much more better. So if you are planning to watch it, better watch it biasa-biasa one. Heh.

I love Mr. Potato-Head character in this movie. He is the funniest this time. Haha. Blame his body parts specialty (re-constructable). Does the word even exist? I just made it myself. Nvm. Hm. Go and watch it if you don't know what I mean here. I am afraid I might spoil it for you if I elaborate it here in my blog :)

The movie made me want to cry but luckily I didn't. Cartoon saja pun!! Eee..

Rating: 8 out of 10

Moral of the movie: Hold on to your toys. Take care of them. Keep them safe. Huahuahua~


Favourite quote I got from Toy Story 3: 'The Claw' by the 3 green cute aliens :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child