Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Hot hot hot stuff! Why no 3D le? *sigh*

Synopsis: In this most anticipated game-to-movie adaptation, we follow Prince Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal) as he teams up with Princess Tamina (Gemma Arterton) to stop a ruthless leader from laying his hands on the Sands of Time, a gift from the gods that can be used to reverse time and rule the world. 

Now, movie review. I personally think Prince Dustan and Princess Tamina are 2 hot celebrities! Aww~ When watching the movie I can imagine that I am playing it on Intan's PSP. Hee~ I love the graphics. The actions. Everythingness. Gagagaga.

My rating: 10/10 yeah baby!

I am melting~ *sigh*

Steven x puas hati with this guy because he never have a picture where he stares directly at the camera. Hahaha~

I went to the movies to watch this movie with my family. Mum, dad, Steven, Aaron and Aunt Lily. Before that, we went to Karamunsing to shop a few things and have our early dinner there.

When it was time for us to go to Cathay Cineplex KK, my car which is my precious Pajero does not want to start! *sigh* Car battery problem. As usual.

So, the solution was we had to walk to the cinema which took 15 minutes walk. Luckily Karamunsing and Cathay was not too far away but I tell you, when you walk with a 3-inch heels it feels 'good'. Lucky me, I sort of had a bad feeling when I want to wear my 5-inch heels before that. Haha~

After the movie, we called my uncle to fetch us at the cinema but he didn't answer his phone. So we decided to walk back to Karamunsing, again for the last time.

My uncle arrived and helped us fix the car. Tada~ On our way back home liao.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child