The 120th St Michael's Anniversary Dinner

Place: Putra Ballroom Bukit Padang
Date: 5 June 2010
Time: 6.30pm

Could you believe it if I tell you that my whole family are ex-Michaelians?
 Yes. All of us. And Aaron still schooling there la.

Ora et labora! Pray and work :P

Thanks to Uncle George for sponsoring my ticket that night. The dinner was awesome!

I like the school's choir performance too. Reminded me of my school years *sigh*
I miss my batch's choir group.

Hm. That night, I met a few ex-schoolmates there. Then it's time for picture time!

Lorraine, Ellida, myself & Marcie

Marcie & Gregg

Group picture without Edgar in it because he's the one who's taking this pic. Ha

Marcie, myself, Ellida & Lorraine

Yay. Now THIS is the group picture. Thanks to Edgar's cousin :)

The hot guys: Edgar, Gregg, Sobinti, Ruddee & Arnold

The hot girls: Lorraine, Ellida, myself & Marcie

It's hard to meet our friends from school now. Paling2 pn terserempak ja time mansau.

Hoho. Wishing all of us good luck. Don't forget to give an invitation card to your engagement party or wedding day :)

I know we still have a long way to go. Amen.

Do keep in touch~

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child