Movie Review: Despicable Me (3D)

 
Hey hey hey. How many of you haven't watch it yet? I know my dear Aunt Allison already watch it with her family. Haha. I can imagine the faces of my cousins, the excitement! Lucky them, they got the chance to see 3D movies in their age. Technology mah.

Guess who accompanied me to watch the movie? It's my mum! Haha. She's the one who bought the tickets of course, not me. So I am supposed to say I accompanied my mum and not the other way around because she's the one paying kan? *sigh*

Anyways, the movie is so damn cute and funny. The character I love the most is none other than the cute Agnes. I'll tell you why. It's because of her 'It's so funny, I'm gonna die!' line. Muahahaha.



 Elsie Fisher voice of Agnes

I have a lot of favourite scene. A LOT I tell you. Bikin geram!! But I'm afraid that I might spoil the movie for you. See it for yourself. Ngehehe~

Ratings: 10 out of 10

Comments

Annie said…
Agnes is so cute! Macam mau pigi watch itu movie terus ni ;) Hehe..
SteffianaJ said…
Annie: ya. super cute bh kan dia. p la :D bw savo ko.. haha
Gallivanter said…
I thought it was alright, although I prefer Toy Story 3 for some reason. :-)
SteffianaJ said…
Gallivanter: haha. i watched toy story 3 in 3d and it wasn't up to my expectation. shrek 3d is better. fo me, it's not worth it watching toy story in 3d. sigh

i still prefer despicable me because they are cute :) lol

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child