Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part I - Movie Review

Yes. I have the book since 2007 (mum bought it for us) and I have not finish reading it! What a disappointment. Nvm, I will read it later at home. Promise!


Last night, despite of the heavy rainfall, mum, dad, my bro and I went to Megalong Cineplex Donggongon, Penampang to watch HP 7. The movie is alright. That's all I can say. Hahaha.

During highschool, after watching HP movies at the cinema, for sure I will be so damn excited and will talk about HP 24/7 with friends at school. But now, it's a different feeling. I think I've missed the 6th movie, I'm not sure whether I've watched it or not. Going to ask my bro if we had the DVD at home :)

Rating: 4/5

Comments

all-is-off said…
okay will wait for it to come out on Astro to watch
SteffianaJ said…
haha aunty. I wonder, how long will it take for them to put the movie in Astro. probably 1-2 months kan. Dorg Leah x minta u guys bring them go watch HP7 ka? :D
all-is-off said…
by next year it should be on Astro dah - they enjoyed the 1st HP but after that it got scary so they didn't take to it :)

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child