Swallow Tail

Thanks Nina Manson for tagging with this post. She tagged me on Nov 13 and today is Dec 3. Woah~ That's like 3 weeks late? Well, the reason is when I wanted to do this post, I was at the office. Office don't have that much songs. When I'm at home, I forgot about this 'assignment'. Haha. My mistake.

Okay~~~ Now I present to you, oops before that....I'm tagging :  


The Rules:
Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go! When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.

1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say..
"Never Say Never" - The Fray
(Hahaha. That's a very good way to answer someone. So clever~)

2. How would you describe yourself?
"Sampai Hati" - John Samud
(Means 'how dare you'. Oh well.) 

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
"I Wanna Hold Your Hand" - The Beatles
(I like to hold his hand because it's warm and so I-feel-so-safe)

4. How do you feel today?
"If I Die Tonight" - Too Phat
(*knocks on wood*)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
"California Girls" - Katy Perry
(We're undeniable~ Daisy dukes bikinis on top~ If that's what my actual life purpose is I'm going to rot in hell for sure. LOL)

6. What's your motto?
"ζ€ŽδΉˆεŠž" - S.H.E
(Which means 'what am I going to do' Not a good motto. A motto should be something I can look forward to. Haha.)

7. What do your friends think of you?
"All Rise" - Blue
(Yes, all please rise and give me a standing ovation when I'm singing on the stage and gives you goosebumps all over your body when I hit the high note. Haha.)

8. What do you think of your parents?
"I Can't Be Tamed" - Miley Cyrus
(They are 'wild' enough alright)

9. What do you think about very often?
"6.8.12" - Brian McKnight
(Thinking about 6 months 8 days 12 hours or what numbers will come out at the 4D Sports Toto. I want to win big money from jackpot and become rich! Hihi.)

10. What is 2 + 2?
"Curse of the Curves" - Cute Is What We Aim For
(I thought the answer should be 4? No idea what's the connection with the word curse. Hah. I think I know the answer. Well you see, in Chinese, 4 means death. That's the connection. Wow~)

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
"Sorry Blame It On Me" - Akon
(BFF syndrome. It's not your fault, it's mine. Blame it on me. Happy ever after. Hehe)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
"Rain On Me" - Ashanti
(The person I like =  Rain. Oh. The Korean artiste. I knew him from the famous Korean drama, Full House.)

13. What is your life story?
"Breathe" - Taylor Swift
(Even when it seems that my life is coming to an end I must continue to breath. I have to, if not how am I going to survive?)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Elevator" - Flo Rida
(Elevator is a vertical transport equipment that efficiently moves people or goods between floors of a building, vessel or other structure according to Wikipedia. So, literally I would want to 'elevate' people when they are down. Help them to 'move' from a bad mood into good mood :P)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Breathless" - The Corrs
(Hihi. Each time I see you, I'm breathless Mr. D. Aww~ Huiyo!) 


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Pyramid" - Charice ft. Iyaz
(Yes. I have to find a professional dancer to choreograph a dance for this kind of music.)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
"Thinking of You" - Katy Perry
(Think about me.)

18. What is your biggest fear?
"Masterpiece" - Atlantic Starr
(Take away those masterpiece from me. I'm scared! :D Hahaha. )

19. What is your biggest secret?
"This Is My Idea" - Disney's The Swan Princess
( Of course my biggest secret is of my own idea.)

20. What will you post this as?
"Swallow Tail" - Jasemine Leong
( T_T  Weird.)

This was fun & weird. Heeeeee. Have fun doing it guys!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child