Movie Review: Meet The Parents - Little Fockers

Mr. D and I decided to catch a movie yesterday. Actually I've planned it since last week. Haha. We wanted to watch Tron: Legacy but changed to The Tourist. Then again, we've decided to watch Meet The Parents instead.

I was a bit disappointed with the movie. Come on. Jessica Alba as a goofy ex-nurse who acts dumb but actually smart? The movie itself is all about God-Focker & Bob-Focker. Boring! The dad wants to pass over his throne to his son in law. Hm. I did laugh but the comedy is not up to my satisfaction.

Rating: 1 out of 5

Enjoy the trailer :)



We should have picked The Tourist. *sigh*

Comments

Serena Allysha said…
Out from my movie list. thanks for the info.
SteffianaJ said…
yeap. mmg boring. u r welcome ser :)

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child