Samsung NX10 - Best DSLR and System Camera



Samsung NX10

Best DSLR and System Camera!


Samsung NX10 Key Features
  • 15.1 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor (presumed to be close relation to Pentax K7 sensor)
  • 14.6 million effective pixels
  • New Samsung NX mount (25.5mm flange-back distance)
  • 720p movie capture (H.264, 30 fps)
  • Contrast-detect autofocus
  • 3.0" AMOLED screen (614,000 dots, PenTile RGB array)
  • 921k dot Electronic Viewfinder
  • 30mm F2 pancake and 18-55mm standard zoom options
The other day, bf went to a Digital Fest at PWTC. He mentioned this particular camera to me and that is why I made a post about it.

Bf was explained by the salesman about the difference between a system camera and a DSLR camera. So, I did my job by Google-ing for detailed information but I failed. What I learned from Wikipedia is, a system camera does not use mirror while a DSLR uses mirrors. I am sorry to provide these very little information to you. So sorry. Hee. For more info, visit this site.

Personally, when I heard the brand Samsung, the first thing comes to my mind is LCD TV. I was surprised that they produce camera as well. Some of the reviews that I read claimed that Samsung copies the design of Lumix camera and adjusted a little bit here and there to make theirs to look better.

In Malaysia, Samsung is sold at around RM2.000 ++. During the Digital Fest they offered RM2,000.00. I am not sure how much is the normal price though. Do check it out for yourself.

What do you think of Samsung NX10? :) It is like 2 in 1 right?

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh I love my Canon still. Padahal xmampu suda beli new gadget. LOL
SteffianaJ said…
Jual 2nd hand bah. Beli baru terus! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child