Simply Worth Sharing by Mdm Faihanna Ching

I would like to share to all of you my fellow readers.
Thank you to my senior Mdm Faihanna Ching for this wonderful note you've shared to us in FB.
------------------------------------------------------

When tsunami and earthquake hits Japan, life has completely stopped there.

It was a extremely horrible tragedy of one of the largest earthquake in history,  I don't even have the words to describe just how horrifying it was. 

In spite of the massive destruction, I firmly believe that Japan soonest will rebuild its ruins, and again give a lesson to the world just like how they recovered quickly from the utter devastation of kobe earthquake.

As I keep myself updated continuously through twitter, somehow I started to understand something about the japanese cultural ability to remain calm even in the face of death and remain hand in hand even in the face of disaster. 

I simply copied from few timelines from twitter and I guess this is simply worth to share:

1. It was cold and I was getting very weary waiting forever for the train to come.  Some homeless people saw me, gave me some of their own cardboard boxes and saying “you’ll be warmer if you sit on these!”  I have always walked by homeless people pretending I didn’t see them, and yet here they were offering me warmth.  Such warm people. 

2. At a supermarket where everything was scattered everywhere over the floors, shoppers were helping pick them up and putting them back neatly on the shelves before quietly moving into line to wait to pay for them.  

3. I saw artists and painters trying to keep things upbeat by painting or drawing beautiful or encouraging drawings for the evacuees around them.  I was touched at how everyone was doing their very best to help.

4. I even heard that the “yakuza” (gangsters, organized crime groups) are helping to direct traffic in the Tohoku region! 

5. I just came back safely from the supermarket!  Man, I was so touched at how everyone there was mindful of others, buying only as much as they needed and leaving the rest for the people behind them. 

6. I’ve been walking for many hours now.  I’m touched at how everywhere I turn, there are shops open with people shouting “Please use our bathroom!” or “Please rest here!”

7.When the earthquake struck Japan, I was working at the restaurant.The restaurant was almost full.After the earthquake, we guided the guest to go out from there because it could be dangerous.I thought great part of them would leave there without paying,But most of them came back and paid their bill.

God bless Japan. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child