Green Lantern - Movie Review

Date: 17 June 2011
Time: 8.30 pm
Cinema: Megalong Cineplex, Donggongon, Penampang, Sabah
Movie Rating: 3/5

Trailer makes me feel that it will be a marvelous movie to watch. I am a bit disappointed after watching it. No climax at all. I think it's because of the introduction part of the history of Green Lantern made it sucks. Too easy to defeat the villain. I love Blake Lively's character in there. So not Gossip Girl. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively are just two hot actors combined to attract fans to watch the movie. However, I really love the moral of the movie :) With courage, anything is possible!

Last night we met few friends Mr & Mrs Kelvin Mijol and families Aunt Dionysia & hubby at the cinema. All watching the same movie. Special thanks to my cousin Fifi for treating me with popcorn & discount berabis! Next time belanja lg k. Pnya main gembira dpt free popcorn.

So you people who have not watched it yet. Don't get your hopes too high. It's only average. For me at least. Oh can't wait for Transformers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child