Elia Si Jejari Runcing vs. Goalkeeper No. 1 Malaysia

Elia a.k.a blogger Si Jejari Runcing & KFCM a.k.a Khairul Fahmi a.k.a Malaysia's No. 1 Goalkeeper. Their names are both connected. Jejari (fingers) and goalkeeper? Both are about hands right. That's what I meant. Doesn't make sense? Whatever. Haha. *ignore the stupid statement*

Anyways, I am going to talk more about the lady because I do not know much about the guy. I only know that the guy is a goalkeeper. Harimau Malaya, Malaysia's football team No. 1 goalkeeper. Am I right?

How did I find out about Elia? Well, first of all, she is a blogger, like me. I really cannot recall how on Earth did I stumbled upon her sweet blog last time. Little did I know that this particular lady is KFCM's girlfriend back then. When I knew about it, I started to read her posts regarding how their love story is. I found out that she had been with this guy since he is a nobody. Yes. Nobody.

After a while, she posted at her blog that they were engaged! I was so glad for her that finally they've decided to move to another stage in their relationship. It was a beautiful Arab engagement theme. Suddenly, the day before yesterday, I found out that KFCM wanted to end their engagement. I was like, WHAT? Am I watching a drama or what? Visit here to know more about what the heck I'm talking about.

I am not going to criticize their relationship as I am not interested to do so. I just hope that they and all of us  will keep praying for them. Let God help and guide them what to do according to His plan.

Comments

Unknown said…
If u watch AF...recall balik kes Mawi dlu. Hahahaha. Ada connection jg ni kes dorg kan. Lalala~~jangkit ko lah ni cari connection segala.
NiftyAeon said…
ni la sa rasa kin panas ni =.=
SteffianaJ said…
@bibierr karim kes Mawi last time sa x ambi kisah pn ni. lngsung xtau pa2. hahaha

@niftyaeon let's pray for them! :D so that everyone's happy

btw, ada org emo bah psl ni hal. see here http://www.ohbulan.com/bilakah-khairul-fahmi-elia-putus-tunang/#comments
Unknown said…
Hahaha lebih kurang gni jg. Tapi dorg engaged before M got famous. Tapi tulah kan, kalau suda xjodoh regardless how hard u try pun mmg no use.
SteffianaJ said…
@bibierr karim got a lot of factors jg bh yg mnybbkn dorg gni. wat do lor. life's like that. kui3

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child