HPPNS 2011

Hi everyone. I am so sorry for not updating my blog for a while. Been busy lately. Busy bee me.



Recently I have participated in an annual event which is "Hari Penternak Peladang dan Nelayan Sabah 2011 (HPPNS 2011)". This year it was held on 6 - 9 October at Tamu KPD, Tanjung Lipat, Likas. This year's theme is "Inovasi Pertanian Pemangkin Pembangunan"


So what usually happen during HPPNS? All the government and also private agencies related to agriculture fields who are under the supervision of Ministry of Agriculture and Food Industry (Kem. Pertanian & Ind. Mknn - KPIM) will have their own exhibition booth to sell or introduce their products to the public. It is one of the initiative to promote local products which includes fisheries and agriculture products. This year itself, they were 100 booths been set up for this purpose. To know more about what many exciting and unique activities held, you can visit here.






Department of Fisheries Sabah was in charged of "Gerai Karnival Makanan Laut dan Hasil-Hasil Perikanan" where you can find all sorts of seafood/ freshwater and fisheries products sold there. I had the chance to eat keropok lekor and also steamed mussels. There were a lot of people and I simply had only little time try all of them delicious yummy food because I am also on duty. Heh.


I was pretty exhausted at the end of the day but it was fun to be busy! Now let's stop all the talking and let the pictures speak for itself. Lame excuse to escape from typing extra long unnecessary explanation.


View from front stage


Answer: 6.55 kg
Preparation for Pertandingan Ikan Betta Tercantik
The day of the competition
Myself as a busy working self :P
Ampal aka Abu Bakar Ellah in the house!
Preparation for Pertandingan Memasak Keli & Tilapia Secara Langsung Peringkat Sekolah Menengah
This competition was participated by 11 schools from Kota Kinabalu area. The winner is SM St. Michael, Penampang. Yay. My school! I heard one of the participating student is a chef's son. No wonder la kan. Anyways, congrats! Hahaha. I am so proud of my school. 1st & 2nd runner up are namely SM Stella Maris, Kota Kinabalu and SMK Taman Tun Fuad, Penampang. 4th place won by SM St Peter, Telipok. Congrats mum! Kui3.


Will make another post about HPPNS soon, I hope :)


Take care.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child