Congratulations to Elron & Laura!



Hello! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Today on the 1st day of Chinese New Year, my 2nd cousin (Elron) got engaged to my colleague (Laura)! So happy for both of them. : D


This was my very first time representing 'rombongan lelaki' during an engagement ceremony.

I managed to snap only a few pictures using my phone.

Some of the hantaran from Elron to Laura.

Sesi beramah-mesra.

Nervous but smiling Elron (guy in white).

Elron & Laura (Thanks Elaine for the pic! :)

Love this. 23.01.2012

Sorry for the lack of pictures. My dad forgot the camera's battery at his office. Too bad : (

Awaiting pictures to be uploaded into FB by Elron's sister, Elaine. Hihihaha.

Short post for tonight. I am so tired and I want to sleep.

HAPPY ENGAGEMENT TO ELRON AND LAURA!


P/S: Welcome to the club. Hee~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child