Camomile Gentle Eye Make Up Remover - Body Shop

Hello :) Today's post will be all about beauty. I will share to you about a product I bought yesterday at Body Shop, Megalong Penampang.

FYI, this is my first purchase from Body Shop! *clap hands* Setelah sekian lama mengimpikan kehendak membeli barangan Body Shop dengan menggunakan duit sendiri ok :P

At first, I only planned to buy their eye-shadow but then the beautiful salesperson offered me their Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover with a discount. 30% discount! 

Well, I was going to buy a make-up remover anyway. Why not buy from them with the similar price of a normal brand which I usually buy from Guardian kan. Will blog about the eye-shadow in my next post. (Hopefully)

 
250 ml
RM39.90 after 30% discount is RM27.93 : )

Float away the day with refreshing rosewater to gently cleanse and dissolve eye make-up. Also conditions lashes so they feel soft and silky.

 
 Made wih PASS!ON - Body Shop

Upper line: Pencil Eyeliner - Elianto
Lower line: Liquid Eyeliner - Elianto

 After wiping with Camomile Eye Make Up Remover -  Body Shop
Easy as ABC! Place the pad over for few second and gently swipe it. And voila!

 Bye eyeliner!


Rating: 5/5
Price: 4/5


P/S: Highly recommended for you girls out there! It works like MAGIC! It's only for the eyes and lips. Please keep that in mind : )

Comments

syea said…
Bagus juga bh ni..hehe
SteffianaJ said…
Syea, mmg bagus! 100% kompom punya :)

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child