Cake No More

Last Saturday we celebrated my parents 25th Wedding Anniversary at Venetian. I ordered a cake at this one shop.

That was my first and last time ordering a cake from there.

Why? Please continue reading.

1. Supposed to pick the cake up at 4.00 pm but when I arrived there at 4.30 pm, they told me they have not finished preparing the cake. So I said okay and I told them I will come back later at 6.30 pm to take the cake.
2. I ordered Red Velvet with cream cheese filling but they gave me butter cream filling because they are afraid the freshness of the cake might not last long (cepat bangas).
3. The flower was supposed to be silver in colour but they gave me yellow flower.
4. The wordings were supposed to be silver in colour but they made it brown in colour.
5. The wordings should be written as 25th Wedding not 25 Wedding.

I asked them to paint/ spray the flower and wordings using silver colour and to add the letter TH.

Thankfully they finished re-painting everything in 10 minutes. For that one, I give credits to the baker/ cake-maker.

As I was already late, I decided to just keep my anger inside me. No use to maki hamun here and there because benda sudah jadi. I was supposed to arrive at Venetian early to set up the LCD and prepare for my emcee duty. Nasib lah family gathering saja.

Sudah la sa mmg penuh dgn kesabaran, boleh lagi tu staff 1 orang cakap these sama saya:

1. Tiada kena tulis dalam resit pakai mau pakai warna apa. (For the flower & wordings)
Terang-terang ada kena tulis dlm resit ko boleh ckp tidak ada?

2. Mana ada bunga warna silver, kalau mau pun itu mau custom made la.
Ketara ni staff x tau apa2 psl bikin kek sbb nmg bkn dia yg bikin kek pun. Never heard of spray paint? Bagus kau masuk dapur sekali sekala tngk macamana org bikin kek.

3. Terlampau bnyk order cake bah hari ini, kami pun bingung. (Tukang bikin kek yg ckp sm sa)

Kalau ya pun, kamurang mana blh buat itu sbg alasan kamu kan. Psl bnyk cake, jadi kmu bingung? You guys better kasi naik your standard and improve your service please.

Tapi sa bg chance jg la sm dorg, kalau x mmg sa marah dorg suda tu. Baru jg buka mah kedai dorg, before this bikin kek di rumah sendiri ja (home-made).

P/S: I will never order from them again. Sorry to say la. Bad first impression to new customers.

Comments

Serena Allysha said…
I will make sure, none of this will happen on ur wedding day :)

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child