Darryl & Steffy: Wedding Video



Videographer: MazeLensaStudio Kuala Lumpur

Our wedding day was on 6th April 2013 and this pre-wedding/wedding video was shot a day before. Last minute, I know right! It was tiring but is was fun!! I felt like an actress for a day. Hahahaha.

MazeLensaStudio is based in Kuala Lumpur. Yazin is Darryl's colleague and he has his own photographers & cinematographers team for photography or cinematography projects. Do visit their Facebook if you are interested.

As you can see, we went to Tg. Aru Beach for the video shooting. It took us almost 3 hours. At first, Darryl and I couldn't act naturally but lama-lama ok juga la. What I like was when they ask us to do this and that, we didn't even realize that they are actually recording us. Hahahahaha.

The night before our wedding, Darryl and his groomsmen stayed at Marina Court Resort Condominium.

While, my MOH and some of my bridesmaids stayed at my house.

I wanted to blog more about my wedding day but I guess I had to wait for the photos from our photographers so I can write more and show you our lovely pictures.

Will try my best to let you know who became our caterers, church decorator, reception hall decorator, sound system & lighting and etc. Maybe I should include budgets as well so those of you who are getting married can get some rough ideas how much Sabahan spend money for wedding especially if you are from Penampang. Hehehehe.


Regards.

SJJ


Comments

Gnet said…
That's such a sweet video Steffy! Congratulations on your wedding. May you both grow as one entity, and discover the world and the future together with only joy and happiness! Hugs!
SteffianaJ said…
@gnet thanksss darling!!!!
SteffianaJ said…
@SCR Thank u dear :)

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child