Pregnancy Questionnaire

How far along?
39 weeks

Total weight gain/loss?
14.5kg gained. Managed to maintain this weight gain since 36 weeks. Fuh!

Maternity clothes?
Yesssssss. Can only fit into maternity dress. I can't fit into my XXXXL pants I bought during my 1st & 2nd trimester.

Stretch marks?
Yes. Since my 28 weeks. Left and right of my lower belly.

Sleep
Depends. Sometimes it’s so hard to get comfortable. Every night have to wake up and pee 2-3 times.

Best moment this week?
Contractionnsssssss and my holiday starts today!

Miss Anything?
Badminton, running......SPORTSSSSS

Movement?
Yes. Very active baby. Especially in the morning and evening. Doctor told me my baby has long legs.

Food cravings?
Cakes and anything sweet.

Anything making you queasy or sick?
Steamed chicken and anything related to chicken.

Have you started to show yet?
Yes indeed.

Gender?
Girl.

Labor Signs?
Braxton Hicks and mild contractions

Belly Button in or out?
In.

Wedding rings on or off?
Off since my 1st trimester.

Happy or Moody most of the time?
Moody but I choose to feel happy so I won't stress myself and baby.

Looking forward to?
Cuddle with my baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child