Happy New Year 2015

Hi and hello. This is my very 1st post for this year. Meh. It is the 14th day in year 2015 already! Time flies so fast! It felt just yesterday I celebrated new year with my family. In the room, with my little one. She slept soundly even with the fireworks and everything. I guess she was too sleepy to bother. Everybody siok-siok tingu fireworks di luar. Hahahahaha

Sleeping cutie

This year, I am now a working mother! Just started working recently from a 3 months maternity leave. Now my daily schedule is so different with a child on board.

5.00 am - wake up to pump; packed Sumi's milk into cooler bag; packed my breastpump bag
5.30 am - 30 minutes nap
6.00 am - getting ready to work
7.00 am - send Sumi to nursery
8.00 am - arrive office
9.00 am - pumping session
12.00 pm - pumping session
1.00 pm - lunch
3.00 pm - pumping session
5.00 pm - off to the nursery
6.00 pm - arrive nursery
6.15 pm - arrive home

At home, while I unpacked Sumi's stuff, my mum will play with her.
I then will do laundry, unpack breastpump bag (put bottles into refrigerator). Washed/ sterilize used bottles and breastpump using microwave.

7.30 pm - bedtime; before bedtime I will play with Sumi and then breastfeed her until she's asleep.

After put Sumi to bed, I will then take shower, have dinner. Rest while packing Sumi's nursery bag.

11.00 pm - pumping session
11.30 pm - bed time

I seriously have no idea where all these energy comes from. It certainly feels like superwoman. I am currently still living with my parents since my confinement period. So, I don't have to prepare dinner. That one I shall master when Sumi is bigger perhaps.

Hopefully this year is going to be another great year for us. In year 2014, 2 of my cousins were engaged (Georgia and Jessica). My youngest uncle Jonas (mum's side) got married. I gave birth to a healthy and beautiful baby.

For our country, so many bad things happened such as MH370, MH17, QZ8051. I offer my prayer to their family and loved ones. Everything happened for a reason. God is good.

This year started with the K-pop issues. I am speechless. However, regardless of what everybody is saying, I just hope that all will end because surely everyone wants to live in peace and harmony right?

That is all for today I guess. Hoping that I will have the time to post frequently in my dear blog of mine. *fingers-crossed*

Here is a picture of Sumi with my mum

Have a nice day and God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child