Happy Teacher's Day

Today is Teacher's Day. I would like to wish Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers especially my English and Music teachers.

Why? Because as far as I can remember, they treated me like their own children and friend. They taught me with passion and never looked down on me. They let me me use my own creativity in doing my home work. That is why I love English and Music until now. 

Thank you Teacher Brenda, Teacher Therese, Cikgu Lucy, Cikgu Diana and also my organ teacher in Technics, Teacher Simon. I am forever grateful to all of you. To my other teachers too thank you very much for shaping me to become the person I am today. Sorry I could not remember all of your names.

I also remember I have few teachers that I dislike, especially very garang teachers. The ones who I think bullying, slapping, shouting at students is normal for them. I once thought of wanting to transfer to other schools because of this one particular teacher during Form 3. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child