Gaya Street Time!

Last Sunday was indeed a very perfect day for a visit to Gaya Street. I went there with Darryl's mum, aunt Maria & cousin Grace. Snapped a few pictures with my Sony Ericsson T715 phone.

The famous fashion dog
 According to the owner it is a he. His girlfriend is at home doing house chores. LOL

Pure Breed Bengal Kitten
 RM750 each. That's a very big kitty. Miao miao. I forgot to ask how old are they.

Closer look of them
 They look like bf's Tiger. She's currently missing. My Kiko too :( Please come back Kiko & Tiger. We miss you bah.

Signature Freeze with Oreo
 Cost me RM10.05. RM5 cheaper than Starbucks. Yummieeee!

Steffy & Grace
 We were tired after just 1 round of Gaya Street. When bf's mum & aunty wanted to go for another round, the 2 of us surrendered. So, we decided to just to wait for them near the Old Town while reading magazines.

Gaya Street, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Traffic behind Jesselton Hotel
View from Menara Jubili's car park at 3rd Floor. That's where I park the car each time I go to Gaya Street :) 

Comments

Serena Allysha said…
Panjang umur ni anjing kan.
SteffianaJ said…
Brp od his umur ni u think?

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Soalan Q&A Pertandingan Unduk Ngadau

Darren Choy is not father of Daphne Iking's child